$175.00 $350.00 You Save 50% ($175.00)
The Men’s Nike Air More Money is a retro edition of the classic Nike basketball sneaker from 1996. The bold design with a unique lacing system first hit the court as one of the brand’s most distinct designs ever, and now it’s back and better than ever thanks to a major upgrade. Originally designed with a visible Air unit only in the heel and dubbed the Air Money, the silhouette now features full-length Air bags by utilizing the original sole of the Air More Uptempo — hence, the Air More Money. The Air More Money returns in original colorways from ’96 as well as a strong selection of all-new looks, many with added graphic details. Most styles also feature interchangeable options for the large tongue shroud that can be switched out by unlacing the upper and replacing the panel. The lace panel can also be flipped over for a blank design instead of the “Air Money” branding. Either way, you’ll be rocking one of the boldest retro hoops sneakers on the streets.
More Air, More Style
Big Air and bold style are what you get with the Air More Money, no matter which colorway you lace up. Here at Foot Locker, we carry all of the latest releases of the silhouette for men, from original colorways like the black-and-white version to head-turning looks in vibrant color combinations and unique, special-edition graphics. No matter which design matches your personal style, you’ve definitely hit the jackpot with the Air More Money.
Men’s Nike Air More Money Features:
• Genuine or synthetic leather upper with mesh detailing. See each style for specific materials.
• Unique lacing system and tongue shroud with “Air Money” text. Shroud is interchangeable for a blank version of the design.
• “AIR” and “$” graphics on the heel. Select styles have special-edition graphics.
• Sole unit of the classic Nike Air More Uptempo with full-length visible Air.
• Full-length Phylon™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
• Rubber outsole for durability and grip.